CONTEST - win 2LPs and a 7 inch!!

I have another contest running, old one still going too, enter both if you want freeeeeee records!

This time its for a Other Electricites package. 2 split LPs, one limited to 500, the other 300 and then a 7" limited to 300 copies. This is for fans of drone and avant folk kinda stuff. Good luck!

http://www.limitededitionvinyl.com/2008/contest-gultskra-artikler-lanterns-split-more/

out of curiosity how is the record shipped, media mail? cause i won the crux contest and i'm just curious as to when i will receive the record.

This contest package is being shipped out by a promotions company, I suspect this winner will get the package real fast.

Your LP has not shipped yet. It will this week when I get to the post office to ship some other things. Sorry, the post office by me does not have one of the auto postal things so I need to go when its open and its not convenient. Sorry for the delay but I typically pay for all this out of my pocket (shipping and stuff) and with the kindness of my heart so it can take a week or two.