BRIDGE AND TUNNEL "East/West" LP 2 colors

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

BRIDGE AND TUNNEL "East/West" LP Green

BRIDGE AND TUNNEL "East/West" LP seaglass clear

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=NIR-241

I know that most of you have already picked this up from No Idea or from the band, if you haven't, what the F is wrong with you? These guys are one of No Idea's top new artists and rightfully so. I know most of you know their history, but I think they have members of Latterman who were great in their own right. I have a quick heartbreaking story to share about Bridge and Tunnel. A band we put out, LaGrecia, before they broke up was considering asking Bridge and Tunnel to do an Under the Influence split 7". How amazing would that have been? LaGrecia broke up and I am pretty sure they were never asked. If anyone knows those guys, tell them that I would love to put a split for the Under the Influence.

Back on track now, check these guys out, they are great. They fit in well at No Idea and would fit in nicely with many fo your record collections.