The Fest Almost Killed Me update

Guest admin1338560633

It was nice meeting you at the fest, Virgil. I saw you again outside of room 316 while I was trying to see BRidge and Tunnel. You offered me Jack Daniels and when I decline, your wife (i assume) called me a pussy, so then I had to drink. Then I didn’t drink enough for the british dude behind me and got called a pussy again. Fest ruled.

Also The Fest was the best show/shows I've ever been to. Saturday was me running around non-stop trying to see every band I could.

I also spent a large chunk of time at Common Grounds on Saturday. The highlight was singing along to Lemuria playing "Mechanical" onstage like a tipsy idiot.

man, the Fest was insane. I am about to post an update about more shenanigans from the last night in GAinesville and we have so many incredible videos. I am still pretty cracked out though. Man oh man.

I have a video of Scott Heisel drinking beer, one of my friends drinking his 100th beer of the Fest weekend, a bunch of us riding a rickshaw with 5 other people, and lots more. It was insane!