Hot Water Music - Forever and Counting

Guest abravemorning

Guest abravemorning
I'll just wait until the No Idea repress. According to Matt, it'll be early summer.

You asked recently? Even though I have a 1st press I am excited for a repress of this album, its so goddamn good.

Got an e-mail from him two days ago saying "Till the Wheels Fall Off" at the end of the month, "Forever and Counting" probably early summer, and as for repress of "New What Next," they have... get this.... No Idea!

I crack myself up.

I have three copies of the first press of New What Next if anyone is interested. Three different colors (I gotta check which ones I have). Let me know if you want one, I can spare two. They're all brand new.

you got a copy on red don't you kyle? i think i remember seeing that in some of your old sale/trade threads. i'll take it off your hands if you'd like. maybe we can even exchange at the show? haha, but seriously i'm totally interested in it, let me know.

Guest abravemorning
I have three copies of the first press of New What Next if anyone is interested. Three different colors (I gotta check which ones I have). Let me know if you want one, I can spare two. They're all brand new.

you got a copy on red don't you kyle? i think i remember seeing that in some of your old sale/trade threads. i'll take it off your hands if you'd like. maybe we can even exchange at the show? haha, but seriously i'm totally interested in it, let me know.

What's this? Get rid of a copy, buy a copy? :D

What's this? Get rid of a copy, buy a copy? :D

well i had a legitimate double on that one, haha. i told myself that i want to trying the daunting task of collecting all the albums on as many colors as i can, haha.

Pretty sure I do have a copy on red. I'll double check and let you know via PM.

• 1 month later...