Pressing Info?? (set your goals & CBK)

recently picked set your goals-mutiny (clear w/ brown splatter) and comback kid-broadcasting (army green marble) after finding them at hot topic on clearence and with an additional 50% off it came out to 5 bux and change for both..also picked up aesop rock- lazy days dbl on black for 3 bucks.. cant pass that up hahaha

whats the info on syg and cbk? how many were pressed? (a little lazy to look)

how come my hot topic is awful!!! They never have anything on vinyl but crap and the way they store them makes me cringe.

They are balancing between these 2 little bars that look like they should hold necklaces or something. the times i have gone and looked there is always records on the floor that have fallen off. its pretty obvious that no one there collects or has any idea about vinyl.

the best thing i have seen there is a dr dre record

how come my hot topic is awful!!! They never have anything on vinyl but crap and the way they store them makes me cringe.

They are balancing between these 2 little bars that look like they should hold necklaces or something. the times i have gone and looked there is always records on the floor that have fallen off. its pretty obvious that no one there collects or has any idea about vinyl.

the best thing i have seen there is a dr dre record

dude i totally second that. the last time i was there the only thing they had were a few copies of that fall out boy album. uch.