La Dispute - SATBOTRBVAA

Longest album name award goes to? Anyways, I asked La Dispute via Myspace if their new album was gonna be pressed. Got a response:

"yes we are!....it will be a double LP, but won't be out for a bit yet.....keep in touch!!....-brad"

I love the new album, what do you guys think?

So, so fucking good. Maybe my album of the year. Honestly, you need to sit down and read the lyrics along with this. One of the most beautifully written things I've ever read. Absolutely heart wrenching. If anybody is in the Midwest area, they're playing a show at my place in Normal, Illinois on December 28th. Let me know if you're interested in coming/ playing/ staying there.

Honestly, you need to sit down and read the lyrics along with this. One of the most beautifully written things I've ever read. Absolutely heart wrenching.

Tooootally agree. "Andria" is pretty much line for line how I've been feeling lately. And I am definitely interested in coming. I'm gonna look up how far it is. About 2.5 hours, nevermind.