I just took the weirdest call ever at work...

thomas

As some know I work at AAA, answering phones for people who break down and call them tow trucks. Well I just got off the phone will someone who is locked IN their car. I seriously can not comprehend how that is possible. The car is a Lamborghini so I don't know if they are different, but you'd think all cars would have some sort of lock inside to open it. Anyone I just said in silence on the phone in disbelief when he told me, and I aksed him if he was serious and he got mad but I told him I'd send out the PD to pick up his keys and open the car. The whole time I could hear some chick in the background crying how cold it was. It was the most bizarre thing ever. Either lambos have no locks, or these people are the dumbest people ever. I hope the police call me back to tell me what happened. Why anyone is out driving a lambo when the streets are covered in salt and ice is beyond me too.

As some know I work at AAA, answering phones for people who break down and call them tow trucks. Well I just got off the phone will someone who is locked IN their car. I seriously can not comprehend how that is possible. The car is a Lamborghini so I don't know if they are different, but you'd think all cars would have some sort of lock inside to open it. Anyone I just said in silence on the phone in disbelief when he told me, and I aksed him if he was serious and he got mad but I told him I'd send out the PD to pick up his keys and open the car. The whole time I could hear some chick in the background crying how cold it was. It was the most bizarre thing ever. Either lambos have no locks, or these people are the dumbest people ever. I hope the police call me back to tell me what happened. Why anyone is out driving a lambo when the streets are covered in salt and ice is beyond me too.

I'd bet this is the Lambo I see outside the Starbucks on Medina Rd. all the time (by the Gamestop and Sears Hardware). Unless the call wasn't in the Akron/Fairlawn area...

I'd bet this is the Lambo I see outside the Starbucks on Medina Rd. all the time (by the Gamestop and Sears Hardware). Unless the call wasn't in the Akron/Fairlawn area...

It was at Summit Mall, so yeah it was. I've only seen the white one over there, not a yellow one like this one was supposed to be. I don't know why anyone would seriously drive a lambo right now. The salt on the road has to be killer on it.