The Falcon on ebay..

when i started the thread, i just thought the price was kinda crazy.. i wasnt implying that selling something you paid for was wrong.

when i was younger i opened a pack of hockey cards and found out i had a special Pat Faloon card. It was worth a lot, so i decided to sell it to the store. My friend thought i was an ass for selling it, that i would never see that again.. he was genuinely pissed a me. but he was right.. i never saw that card again. Whats funny is that he had the same card too.. he never sold it and hes 30, he just got out of jail, he's unemployed and lives with his abusive parents...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i started the thread, i just thought the price was kinda crazy.. i wasnt implying that selling something you paid for was wrong.

when i was younger i opened a pack of hockey cards and found out i had a special Pat Faloon card. It was worth a lot, so i decided to sell it to the store. My friend thought i was an ass for selling it, that i would never see that again.. he was genuinely pissed a me. but he was right.. i never saw that card again. Whats funny is that he had the same card too.. he never sold it and hes 30, he just got out of jail, he's unemployed and lives with his abusive parents...

On the bright side you got someone to give you money for a Pat Falloon card. You never would have seen that again either.

All because he kept that 1 card.

All because he kept that 1 card.

i know.. its crazy

shit is so cash in canada