title fight barn show

way to not sell it to me

i'm working on kingston complete, and i'm like 50% there. this is one i needed still, along with a test, red, and weekend covers.

good luck getting a test. bill traded me the last one he had so unless the other people he gave them to decide to sell you probably won't get one. but tests aren't even necessary for collections.

the red you will probably find sooner or later. it's /50 and that was the preorder color. it sold out in a day, so be on the lookout because a bunch of people probably missed out on that.

and there was only one weekend tour cover, i believe. am i wrong?

where'd you get the pressing info for the individual colors? was that from a email with bill or something?

i only know of the one tour variant cover. the test press has its own cover and so does the record release. so there are 3 different covers but one is for the test, one for the rec release, and one for the weekend.

those numbers are 100% correct, they were announced a few times when the record first came out, i don't remember the exact website though.

Anyone have an extra copy of the Kingston 7" they'd get rid of? I tried ordering it from whatever label put it out and I don't really want to get into the details but I never got it or my money back. I've loved these guys since the Erection Kids split and I REAAAAALLY want to pick up Kingston.