For Sale: MOVIELIFE, CIS, Have Heart TEST PRESSES

timwt

Ok so here is the deal, I'm putting out a record and I also am buying a white whale. I can use as much cash as possible. Here are a few of my most prized records. Don't low ball because I wouldn't sell if I didn't need to.

The Movielife/Ex Number Five split (test press /8)

There are 8 copies of this test. 5 we can assume went to the band. I bought this copy from the dude that runs One Day Savior. Don't expect to see Movielife test presses, let alone this one pop up too often.

Crime in Stereo/Kill Your Idols split (test press /20)

I bought this off of the singer of Kill Your Idols. I'm content now that I will never finish my CIS collection.

Have Heart - What Counts-TF!-TEST PRESS /10

This one I would like to hold onto if possible. I just got it pretty recently and I've been going to Have Heart shows for years so it's kind of sentimental. I need this cash though, so for the right offer it's yours.

A tour 7" for A Loss for Words of their new acoustic ep. I'll hopefully get the official ok for it today so I can get started. I already have talked to most of the members about it and they seemed stoked.

www.myspace.com/alossforwords

i was just thinking about this the other day actually

and wondering if something like that was gonna happen

very stoked to hear about this