KS Record Shops?

Love Garden is great. There is some huge record store in Westport (KC). I just can't remember what it's called. thousands and thousands of records there.

you're thinking of music exchange. it closed last year.

streetside is still next to it, and they started selling vinyl, but it's a small selection and WAY overpriced.

there's also Vinyl Renaissance in Shawnee... i still haven't had a chance to check it out.

Zebedee's on 39th has been hit or miss for me

need-more-discs on 75th has started to stock a lot of good stuff lately

on december 27th at the record bar, the owner of recycled sounds (a shop that closed years ago) is selling her personal collection. which i have heard means over 4000 records and a decent selection of screen printed posters are up for grabs.

Love Garden is great. There is some huge record store in Westport (KC). I just can't remember what it's called. thousands and thousands of records there.

i tried finding a record shop recently in westport and only found one that had a few records in the basement.

streetside doesn't even sell vinyl anymore :(

i tried finding a record shop recently in westport and only found one that had a few records in the basement.

streetside doesn't even sell vinyl anymore :(

i think you are thinking of prospero's books. i heard they are starting to carry vinyl, but it's been pretty picked over.