Photos of Cat Power "Jukebox" and Me First "Kenny"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

Got in the new Cat Power and Me First records today. Since it is a holiday and the post office is closed, these records will go out tomorrow. That Cat Power packaging is pretty intense. It has foil stamped covers, a bonus CD with 5 extra songs, gatefold jacket, and double LP. The first 5 orders will also get a free poster of Chan Marshall looking oh so foxy!

The Me First and the Gimme Gimmes' "kenny" 7" is now in stock. We only have a handful remaining so make sure you get your copies while you still can. These should be out of stock by week's end.

We also got in the Texas is the Reason and Shai Hulud records. Get em while you can.

Speaking of that TITR repress, was it ever confirmed if everyone's new copies skipped? Virgil, can you test-play one?

I will try to play my copy today. anyone know where in the album it skips?

Speaking of that TITR repress, was it ever confirmed if everyone's new copies skipped? Virgil, can you test-play one?

I will try to play my copy today. anyone know where in the album it skips?

talked about in this thread - first track and somewhere on side B

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1200504757

I just played my copy and it skipped on side A early on and then a bunch on side B. I just emailed Revelation to see what's up. What sucks is we printed all the postage already but depending on what they say, we might hold off on shipping the packages. It sounds like some people have skipped copies while others don't. I may opt to send them out if Rev will accept returns of skipped copies. If not, i will email everyone and see what they want to do. Talk about a total bummer. Suckage.

I just played my copy and it skipped on side A early on and then a bunch on side B. I just emailed Revelation to see what's up. What sucks is we printed all the postage already but depending on what they say, we might hold off on shipping the packages. It sounds like some people have skipped copies while others don't. I may opt to send them out if Rev will accept returns of skipped copies. If not, i will email everyone and see what they want to do. Talk about a total bummer. Suckage.

That's a bummer, but thanks for looking out for us as always.