Breeders Re-Releases

casey

I was just browsing Insound's pre-orders section and saw that Pod and Last Splash are being repressed. After the atrocity that was Mountain Battles, I'm super stoked to have some decent Breeders vinyl. Now, if they would reissue The Amps record, I could die happy.

EDIT: I should have put this in the Vinyl Collective forum. Oops.

I was just browsing Insound's pre-orders section and saw that Pod and Last Splash are being repressed. After the atrocity that was Mountain Battles, I'm super stoked to have some decent Breeders vinyl. Now, if they would reissue The Amps record, I could die happy.

You didn't like MTN Battles? SRSLY?

You didn't like MTN Battles? SRSLY?

Check my year-end list...BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE YEAR. There seems to be two camps of Breeders fans. The ones who liked Title TK and the ones who like Mountain Battles. For some reason, there is fierce opposition between the two camps. Did you like Title TK? I loved it.