Are you a dick with a video camera?

http://howobamagotelected.com/

OMG McCain lost because of teh liberal media! If only they covered Palin fairly and showed her for the qualified person she was McCain would have won.

We get it, Obama won. McCain lost. Obama was better covered by the media. Know why? He wasn't a reactionary, off his rocker, dick bag. Why do people seem surprised that the Republicans (McCain and Palin specifically) insulted and constantly questioned the media and then weren't treated fairly by them...Did Stza run their PR?

it was great that the dick behind this was on MSNBC at like noon with David Schuster. David ripped him apart and then it degraded to a shouting match like most repubs do when proven wrong. if david had more personality and didn't speak in monotone, he'd be great for a prime time show there.

The people who do this are so rad. I love how they pick buzzwords like "Liberal elite" and "elitist media" and shit.

Also, the piece they did on Obama voters leaving the polls was great. I'm sure a lot of people don't know who Nancy Pelosi is, unfortunately. Ask the same caliber questions to McCain supports, "Which Candidate in this election was rumored to be born outside the US?" "Which Candidate haw Muslim connections?" "Which candidate actually crashed three planes in noncombat situations?" "Which Candidate was rebuked by the Regan presidency?"

it was great that the dick behind this was on MSNBC at like noon with David Schuster. David ripped him apart and then it degraded to a shouting match like most repubs do when proven wrong. if david had more personality and didn't speak in monotone, he'd be great for a prime time show there.

The people who do this are so rad. I love how they pick buzzwords like "Liberal elite" and "elitist media" and shit.

Also, the piece they did on Obama voters leaving the polls was great. I'm sure a lot of people don't know who Nancy Pelosi is, unfortunately. Ask the same caliber questions to McCain supports, "Which Candidate in this election was rumored to be born outside the US?" "Which Candidate haw Muslim connections?" "Which candidate actually crashed three planes in noncombat situations?" "Which Candidate was rebuked by the Regan presidency?"

Funniest part about this whole liberal media deal is Fox News perpetuates it. THEY'RE THE FUCKING MEDIA. Its like being a white guy playing basketball complaining how the sport doesn't allow white guys to play.

Of course, I should take this with a grain of salt as I did watch Michael Moore's stuff about Bush. But at least that presented some information I was unaware of, and did more than rehash the same story and simply try to make the opposition supporters look stupid.

You're anti-American.