Wolves In The Throne Room vinyl-only EP

jhulud

Another from OMGVinyl:

Some exciting news on the Southern Lord blog today. Wolves In The Throne Room are set to unleash their brand new vinyl only EP this February. Its called Malevolent Grain and features two brand new tracks. There will be a picture disc version released on Conspiracy in Europe and a black and brutal 180 gram version released worldwide on Southern Lord. Also, the next full length album Black Cascade will be arriving on March 31st. Awesome. In the meantime, check out the sweet new logo and go read the full post over at the Southern Lord blog: http://blog.southernlord.com/?p=167, including tour dates. Wicked.

[image]

Guest drahtuos

i love southern lord releases and i love love wolves in the throne room. southern lord can suck my dick though when it comes to shipping. anybody ever have any issues like me ordering from southern lord? everytime i place an order it takes well over a month for it to arrive, and back in november i ordered the new earth album and it still hasn't shown up, i emailed them about a week ago still no reply. i'm thinking i'll never order directly from them again, unfortunately ordering direct is the only way to get the most limited versions of their releases :'(

i love southern lord releases and i love love wolves in the throne room. southern lord can suck my dick though when it comes to shipping. anybody ever have any issues like me ordering from southern lord? everytime i place an order it takes well over a month for it to arrive, and back in november i ordered the new earth album and it still hasn't shown up, i emailed them about a week ago still no reply. i'm thinking i'll never order directly from them again, unfortunately ordering direct is the only way to get the most limited versions of their releases :'(

I ordered that Earth album and got it quickly and well packaged, which I fully expected considering how much it cost for shipping! That was the first time I ever ordered from SL so I was happy with the service I got, just not the price it cost.

Yeah I dont take any chances through them anymore. I got burned once before and I dont buy direct from them.

Guest drahtuos

thanks for the feedback guys, yeah i'm pretty fed up with them. poor customer service via email and the slowest shipping ever every single time i place an order, and i have bought quite a few records from them. this last one though is it, i'll get sl releases from aural exploits or vc from now on.

i will say though on a more positive note, they do package your order better than anyone period. there is no way if and when it gets to you it's gonna be damaged.

Guest drahtuos

according to sl's mailorder info i have about another week or so to go before they say i should contact them, they ignore emails otherwise. hopefully it will arrive by then. i'm sure they are good guys i just think 6 weeks is too long to wait.