Engineer - The Dregs

So, I just got word that this record will be out in about a month via TDB Records. It's going to be on orange/black mix, 180 gram vinyl. This thing is going to be awesome.

Can you revive this thread when you order it?? I know I'm going to forget about this but really would like to pick this up. Band rules.

I'll try! I know I made a previous thread about this record before, but I couldn't find it in the search.

Can you revive this thread when you order it?? I know I'm going to forget about this but really would like to pick this up. Band rules.

I'll try! I know I made a previous thread about this record before, but I couldn't find it in the search.

yeah just make a new one or send me a pm if you think about it. cause i don't know when the pre order goes up so i can't add it to my i cal! if not no worries.

• 1 month later...

Engineer posted this on their myspace a few days ago:

"The vinyl version of The Dregs (Blackmarket Activities) is getting pressed right now, thanks to Teenage Disco Bloodbath Records. Hefty thanks to Jonah for putting this out for us. its going to be on 180 gram orange and black haze vinyl. should be awesome. expect an official release date soon. check back for that."

So, I just got word that this record will be out in about a month via TDB Records. It's going to be on orange/black mix, 180 gram vinyl. This thing is going to be awesome.

What the fuck are you talking about. You've always hated Engineer.