best new punk music in the world

johntx

NY VAG is probably the best and most promising punk label around at the moment. Homeboy from REFUSED and INTERNATIONAL NOISE CONSPIRACY runs it. Get into it. This label is putting out shit that fans of anything from Black Flag and X-Ray Spex to The Sonics and The Jam could get into. Everything on this label is bound to be sold out soon so buy it now while you still can.

http://nyvag.weebly.com/bands.html

"Oh Boy" by The Bombettes is one of the catchiest, most energetic, and fucking exciting songs I've heard in a long time. Straight forward, poppy 77 punk for fans of X Ray Spex, Avengers, and UXA but with enough pop sensiblity for just about anyone to get stoked on.

Masshysteri is doing a US tour in March or April so keep your eyes open.

Shipping from Sweden is a bitch, but you can get Regulations, The Vicious, Tristess, and Masshysteri records from FERAL WARD or DERANGED.

I'm waiting for my order to arrive, as I'm expecting literally every release(that I don't already have). If you don't get this stuff now you'll be dropping SERIOUS cash on Ebay a year or two down the line. Stop wasting your money on variants and start buying records from the labels and bands that matter.