Thought Riot - Shattered Mirror Syndrome LP ?

impact

Forgive me, as for my first post I'm about to drop something. I'm a former employee from A-F Records.

Unfortunately A-F Records only ever did vinyl for Anti-Flag releases that weren't on Fat and New Red Archives and the first two records by The Unseen.

That Code/Whatever It Takes split LP was done through Jumpstart records I believe? We did the CD release though.

I miss that era in Pittsburgh. After the flood in 2004 we never quite got back on our feet.

Forgive me, as for my first post I'm about to drop something. I'm a former employee from A-F Records.

Unfortunately A-F Records only ever did vinyl for Anti-Flag releases that weren't on Fat and New Red Archives and the first two records by The Unseen.

That Code/Whatever It Takes split LP was done through Jumpstart records I believe? We did the CD release though.

I miss that era in Pittsburgh. After the flood in 2004 we never quite got back on our feet.

yeah A-F used to be the shit. do you know if the Code is ever going to be full time again, or are they just sticking with the shows each december?

i was glad when A-F signed/released incommunicado's cd. i've liked that band for a while.