Imadethismistake Tour Edition

Hey, Ohiopride mentioned he worked on these but they never made it to the band before tour. I posted this in his thread but thought I'd follow up.

Kylewilliam didn't get them and they're currently sitting in the Tallahassee post office, addressed to him...So, they won't be having any on tour. If you see them on tour and you want a copy, talk to them before or after and they'll take your name and email down and you'll get first crack at em. The remaining copies should be going up on The Cottage Records website when they get back.

Hope that helps and feel free to email Kylewilliams if you need something (or email me and I'll ask him, if you're passive aggressive)

Is there a way to get them to another city? They are going to be in St. Louis next Tuesday. If someone can get them here, I can give the covers to them then.

The problem is they're at the Tallahassee post office addressed to Kylewilliams. He's the only one who can pick them up and he's on tour. So until they get back, they're kinda stuck.

Is there a way to get them to another city? They are going to be in St. Louis next Tuesday. If someone can get them here, I can give the covers to them then.

The problem is they're at the Tallahassee post office addressed to Kylewilliams. He's the only one who can pick them up and he's on tour. So until they get back, they're kinda stuck.

Bummer. I guess it's pretty hard to pick up someone else's mail...