WANT/NEED Wilco

mattstrike

I think AM is easier to find as Summerteeth is very difficult to find and was a Europe only release. I was able to find copies of both but I paid way way too much for Summerteeth.

Good luck in your search, I am afraid ebay might be your only option. Let me know if you find either. Do you have being there and mermaid avenue because they are even getting difficult to find?

I think AM is easier to find as Summerteeth is very difficult to find and was a Europe only release. I was able to find copies of both but I paid way way too much for Summerteeth.

Good luck in your search, I am afraid ebay might be your only option. Let me know if you find either. Do you have being there and mermaid avenue because they are even getting difficult to find?

Thanks - looks like I will need the luck.

I bought Mermaid Avenue and Being There when they came out - and a German reissue of Being There 2 years ago (not too hard to find now). Summerteeth is gonna be tough - saw one listed on GEMM for $525 (M-/M-) - but that is too rich for me.

I wish this was still the case:

(From the archives)

Posted by skaater (A) on May 31, 2002 at 23:34:18

Noticed on ebay that the dbl LP of this now goes for upward of $60.00 on ebay...

I have this and just bought Being There also a dbl LP. Anyone know whether these are all analog or not? I suspect that they're not...still the pressings are fine - and if s/teeth is anything to go by the vinyl release by bands like Wilco sure is a good "investment" (not that I'd sell my copy for twice that much!!)...any other recent LPs (now deleted) that fetch such prices?

i'm surprised there hasn't been represses for their whole catalogue on vinyl. to be honest, i don't rate summerteeth or AM that highly anyway. yankee hotel foxtrot and being there every time for me!

do you have the mermaid avenue double lp?

Huh, really? I think Summerteeth really ties those two albums together.

And yes, I am a bit surprised by that too. You'd think the band would even demand it - I am sure they (or whomever manages their email) grew tired of my constant requests for Kicking Television on 3xLP!

Many of you will be happy to hear that a repress is in the works. :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Summerteeth-VINYL-Wilco/dp/B001R4MEZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1233761440&sr=8-1

Matt, do you know where to find the german version of being there? I would love to find a copy if they are still around.

Is this a set in stone thing or is this amazon page the only thing anyone has heard of it?

It is most likely true:

"Warner Brothers has already announced a complete slate of Wilco reissues from A.M. through Summerteeth, all 180-gram RTI pressings with CD included (just like Sky Blue Sky, Ghost Is Born and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot)..."

Source: http://www.grimeys.com/news.html

that's awesome. I've always wanted summerteeth, but i would never be able to drop 300+ bucks down on any kind of record.

I've never really listened to am or being there though ::)

It is most likely true:

"Warner Brothers has already announced a complete slate of Wilco reissues from A.M. through Summerteeth, all 180-gram RTI pressings with CD included (just like Sky Blue Sky, Ghost Is Born and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot)..."

Source: http://www.grimeys.com/news.html

great stuff! you'll see a lot more OG pressings going up on ebay in the next month or so as well i bet.

i'll be picking these up for sure!