pressing info: weezer hash pipe 7"

dim

I picked this up in Philly when hash pipe just hit the radio. The guy at the store sold it to me for $9 cause its an import and he said it got recalled because of a pressing error, the back cover says:

side A - hashpipe

side B - starlight

when in fact on the actual record its

side A - hashpipe

side B - teenage victory song

I thought it was cool so I bought it but I feel like it was still mass produced and everyone has it. Any idea if its really a rare find?

(sorry, low quality cell phone photos)

[image]

[image]

[image]

Here's what Weezer.com has. No specific numbers, but a little more info:

title: weezer - hash pipe (Int'l Singles)

label: geffen / interscope

id#

released: june 2nd, 2001

format: see notes

songs: hash pipe + bsides, listed in "notes"

notes: the UK single came out in 3 formats. CD - enhanced w/ "hash pipe", "starlight", the jimmy pop (bloodhound gang) remix of 'hash pipe",' and the "hash pipe" video (CD-ROM).

the cassette version has "hash pipe" and "starlight".

the vinyl 7" version contains "hash pipe" and "teenage victory song"(note: some jackets erroneously say "starlight" and some 7" labels have "teenage victory song" labels on both sides of the record. These are both errors. No matter what the record or the jacket says, all 7"s have "Hash Pipe" b/w "Teenage.." on the b-side

more notes: the picture sleeve photo was shot during the outloud tour. it's a rivers cardboard cutout being pushed by mikey (notice the =w= light being set up in the back. actual record wax is clear green.

international single (Europe, etc) (Geffen 497 568-2):

contains same tracks as UK release, w/out the hash pipe video. Features the "pat" cover art, not the 'cardboard' photo