Photos of Rocky V 7" / Scott Reynolds autograph LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

We just got in the Rocky Votolato "End Like This" 7" and the autographed copies of Scott Reynolds and the Steaming Beast "Adventure Boy" LPs.

The Rocky V 7"s look really nice and for those of you who purchased this record, you own one of the rarest Rocky V records. We sold out of the 50 copies we got really quickly and I know that most of these will end up being sold on the European tour.

I love how Scott signed the records. He drew his little Scott Reynolds cartoon man on every single record. A few of the records got banged up on its way from austin to denver, but I hope no one minds as they have a very special version of this record.

was going to order from bluecollar, but am not paying almost $12 for one 7". I'll see if he plays any shows when he gets done with touring and hopefully he has a few leftover.

$12? HOLY SHIT!

yeah, you could be making so much more money virgil! $6 for the record, okay, not bad, figure I'll pay $2-3 for shipping tops! No sir, 5.82 or something. So as much as I've been a rocky fan since waxwing days, I'll pass and hate myself for not catching it when it was on sale here and hope he plays here in seattle soon after tour...

yeah, you could be making so much more money virgil! $6 for the record, okay, not bad, figure I'll pay $2-3 for shipping tops! No sir, 5.82 or something. So as much as I've been a rocky fan since waxwing days, I'll pass and hate myself for not catching it when it was on sale here and hope he plays here in seattle soon after tour...

Apparently there are still some copies in the store if you want to pick it up.