Introducing Mi Amante (Aloha,Owen,Gregor Samsa)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Aloha "Light Works" picture disc LP german import

COBOLT "Passoa" LP german import

GREGOR SAMSA "27+26 + 2dot" LP german import

HEADLIGHTS "The Enemies EP" one-sided LP german import

Metal Hearts "Socialize" LP german import

OWEN "The Ep" 12" LP german import

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=mia

At the urging of the message board, I began corresponding with Thomas from Mi Amante Records who recently released an Aloha picture disc. We are in the middle of doing a trade for Suburban Home / Vinyl Collective releases for Mi Amante titles and honestly, it is a win win for everyone involved. We help get Mi Amante's releases in your hands for a cheaper price. We also get some of our releases into Germany were we don't have the best distribution. Everyone wins! So thanks Message board and thanks Thomas for helping facilitate this international record exchange.

I do recommend picking up these titles quick, the Gregor Samsa, for example is nearly out of print and Thomas specifically set aside 5 copies for us. I will more than likely do more trades in the future, but get the records while you can.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest picking it up if you're interested. There were 100 on yellow and 400 on black, won't stick around forever.

That's right, 100 on yellow and the rest on black. We sold out the yellow ones in a couple of days.

Aww, so there's no chance you're gonna ship Virgil any on yellow? Pretty please??? :)

Really hope I got my order in time for the Gregor Samsa LP.

our store is inventory based so if you can order it, you ordered it in time, adn will get a copy. thanks.