good friends recs - frank turner and Look Mexico

Just saw this posted. I grabbed the frank turner LP, figured I'd give everyone a heads up if you're looking for either the frank turner lp or the look mexico LP on the most rare colors....

We were taking an inventory here at Goodfriends world head quarters before Fake Problems hit the road again and discovered a few boxes of records that we thought we had sold out of quite a while ago. So in short we have like 15, Frank Turner “Campfire Punk Rock” 10″ , in the black and yellow swirl left. Also we found a box of the Look Mexico “This is Animal Music” LP’s, with a black and cream A/B side. Both really good records and these are definitely the coolest looking of the pressings. I also found a box of tour posters from Fake Problems previous tours with the likes of Against Me, The River Boat Gamblers, “Cheese Fest ” from the epic summer tour of ‘07 with Look Mexico and many more as well that i will be throwing in with all the orders. So if you wanna get your hands on any of these rare records, just go to the webstore and order them as you normally would but when it gets to the part of the checkout that asks if you want to write a note to attach with the order just type in swirl and i’ll make sure you get one. I will also make another post letting everyone know when they are sold out. Also on the selling out of records note… there are only like 100 Fake Problems picture discs left, so if you want one of these you better get one now because once they are gone they are gone forever! and ever!