Reseal Poly Bag VS Shrinkwrap question

the moneen is smaller chairs for the early 1900s as a 10" and a new lp coming in a few months

I love Moneen but why press the oldest release? I am not complaining and will end up getting it but that is an odd choice.

Also can we expect that other Moneen releases will be released like "Are We Really Happy with Who We Are Right Now?"? Anyway keep up the great work man.

^dude i love that avatar.........my wife just expressed our one dogs glands and that shit was loose as fuck.

yeah that shit is gross, im glad my old lady was a vet tech so she handles all the ass popping, nail cutting and ear cleaning.

My only responsibilities are brushing her teeth, feeding her and paying for everything (food, toys and vet bills). despite spending alot of money i think i still got the better end of the deal.

Nothing beats coming home to see my girlfriend knuckle deep in my dog's asshole... it always brings a smile to my face.

I love Moneen but why press the oldest release? I am not complaining and will end up getting it but that is an odd choice.

Also can we expect that other Moneen releases will be released like "Are We Really Happy with Who We Are Right Now?"? Anyway keep up the great work man.

there have been talks about doing smaller chairs on vinyl almost since it came out, so us finally getting to do it now is almost a passion project... and to be honest we're kind of testing the waters so to speak.. we want to do all the moneen releases but want to see how this one goes first.