Good Life Records pressing info

when i ordered some records from Trustkill this insert came in some of them. its a little hard to read since photobucket downsized it so much but if you look closely its readable. i know a few people were curious abotut those Poison the Well - distance 10"s (on the list). if i find the original scan ill sendspace it so people can have it in the larger (easier to read) format.

[image]

This is as old as dirt...I have a bunch of GL releases and they threw in these as well...thank for sharing though...

What bugs about GL is that they have more colors than the ones listed for some of the releases but yet no pressing info...

But other than that, I feel GL is a solid label...they went out of their way to rectify an issue with an order that I placed which took over a month to get to me...

Unfortunately with Good Life you will never get a straight answer as to their pressing numbers and colors. He released my band years ago and sold several thousand copies of our vinyl and when asked about it said he never repressed them. There are clearly differences in each pressing from the insert to the jackets to the colors. At this point I could care less that I never received the royalties I just want to know the actual numbers, which I know I wont get.