certain people i know

seriously...if you live in the chicago area and weren't at the certain people i know (bob nanna/damon atkinson) show tonight...you fucking missed out. a-maz-ing. go see them on march 8th at the bottom lounge with... frontier(s) and...mock orange. you won't be disappointed.

weirdly enough, in my dream last night I saw a flier that Braid was touring again and one of the dates was where I live! I was stoked about that..

I wouldn't be. I saw them on their last reunion show and they were terrible. Bob Nanna's already hit ot miss voice was waaaaaay off and he couldn't keep his guitar up with the rest of the band. Luckily MTB killed it, or it would have been a complete wash.

weirdly enough, in my dream last night I saw a flier that Braid was touring again and one of the dates was where I live! I was stoked about that..

I wouldn't be. I saw them on their last reunion show and they were terrible. Bob Nanna's already hit ot miss voice was waaaaaay off and he couldn't keep his guitar up with the rest of the band. Luckily MTB killed it, or it would have been a complete wash.

I saw them on the Frame and Canvas tour and they ruled, so it's funny they stunk it up on the reunion tour, since what I read was that they felt like they could play the songs better since they were further along in their careers. I didn't go.