Austin Lucas - Common Cold Repress (news)

So I know Magic Bullet is doing the repress but their discography now lists the release date of April 07, 2009, plus the CD. Judging by Magic Bullet's typical process, I'd guess there's a preorder sometime in early March.

Not sure if I'll buy the CD twice but it'll be nice for folks to be able to get the LP again.

Just got an answer from Brent at Magic Bullet. Hometown Caravan and Magic Bullet will be releasing different versions with different art. God damn it....sorta.

No, goddamnit is appropriate. Who wants to pay shipping from Germany? Plus, I am having trouble getting Elmer to email me back. Sheesh.

I'll probably be doing another group buy from Green Hell here shortly (I've gotta get the Euro press of the new Fake Problems LP, and i'm probably going to want a Euro version of the Lucas one while i'm at it) So after I get the current group buy thing i'm doing sorted out, this weekend it'll all be over) if anyone wants in on another, just let me know.

I'll probably be doing another group buy from Green Hell here shortly (I've gotta get the Euro press of the new Fake Problems LP, and i'm probably going to want a Euro version of the Lucas one while i'm at it) So after I get the current group buy thing i'm doing sorted out, this weekend it'll all be over) if anyone wants in on another, just let me know.

How does this work?

How does this work?

Everyone pays one person, and that one person places an order with the label to cut down on shipping costs and then ships everything out when the records arrive.