Caleb Lionheart! 2nd Press Coming VERY VERY SOON.

chaps

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got it yesterday. vc mess up cover 4/4 or something.

also, i got my purple heavy hearted 7" but also another sleeve for the same record that says 14/14? didnt know what it was...

Post pics? I think you got an over press for the vc only covers. AKA we only needed 18 but there were 4 extra. I just had them lying around.

Post the 14/14 thing!

I have this on all formats and its rules in everyone (ok fine I havent listend to the tape but I could)............if somebody wants to post pics before me that would be sick because I am lazy but if not I should be able to do it over the weekend I have everything but the VC Exclusive cover so someone should post a pic of that......now!

I can give a clue about the vc exclusive cover. The VC reject cover was a concept that I fucked up and did something differnt. The VC only cover is a parody of sorts.

my ohio pride cover didnt have test press scratched out

so i was like did i get a test press?

ha but i see that the test press jackets are completely different

and whats the fuck up cover out of?

Hrmm. Sorry about that dude. The VC Fuck Up covers are out of 7. But the new VC insert is a completely new design, I totally scratched it and started with a fresh Idea.

All our pressing info is on / will be on our new site. Farewellpartyrecords.com

my ohio pride cover didnt have test press scratched out

so i was like did i get a test press?

ha but i see that the test press jackets are completely different

and whats the fuck up cover out of?

Hrmm. Sorry about that dude. The VC Fuck Up covers are out of 7. But the new VC insert is a completely new design, I totally scratched it and started with a fresh Idea.

ahh thats no problem dude

im stoked regardless

was happy to actually have them in my hands today

everything came out super nice

im stoked regardless

Thanks man! I just peeped your list. I see you have TWO of the fpr-003 preview cassette tapes. Thats rad, you were at that show I assume???

That would be a cover for a cassette tape with out a cassette. . .you didn't order a cassette did you?

Weird

ooooh. i dont know if that wad e-sarcasm or not, haha, but i did in fact order the cassette.

No no it wasn't sarcasm at all haha. Did you GET the cassette you ordered? Because the cassette is limited to 14 copies, and we just put them in 7 inch plastic baggies with those jackets labled out of 14. Sorry about the confusing! Let me know if you didn't get the cassette. . .

ooooh. i dont know if that wad e-sarcasm or not, haha, but i did in fact order the cassette.

No no it wasn't sarcasm at all haha. Did you GET the cassette you ordered? Because the cassette is limited to 14 copies, and we just put them in 7 inch plastic baggies with those jackets labled out of 14. Sorry about the confusing! Let me know if you didn't get the cassette. . .

no no i got it, it was just out of the bag so i was confused, in turn confusing you haha. thanks for clearing it up.

im stoked regardless

Thanks man! I just peeped your list. I see you have TWO of the fpr-003 preview cassette tapes. Thats rad, you were at that show I assume???

no i couldnt make it to the show

but randomly in some of my packages you threw a copy of that tape in there ;D

ahaha just got them chap. the fuck up cover is really fucked uo lol. Mine is like not even glued together and has a random peice of plastic stuck to the inside. shits rough. BUt the regular one turned out great, good job. Did everyone get the cd?

Yeah everyone got a cd. Sorry. It was a concept. It didn't work out. The random peice of plastic was gonna hold the cd. Next time you order you'll get something speical that isn't so fuk'd

ahaha just got them chap. the fuck up cover is really fucked uo lol. Mine is like not even glued together and has a random peice of plastic stuck to the inside. shits rough. BUt the regular one turned out great, good job. Did everyone get the cd?

Yeah everyone got a cd. Sorry. It was a concept. It didn't work out. The random peice of plastic was gonna hold the cd. Next time you order you'll get something speical that isn't so fuk'd

haha it was funny. i just started laughing when i opened it. Great Work though