Anyone have an extra Gaslight ticket for NYC?

I already got the day off of work to go to the NYC Gaslight Anthem show, and it sold the fuck out before I could get a ticket. *sadface*

Since I have the day off and I reaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly want to go to another show (I'm already going to the Philly show) if any of you can help me out that'd be awesome. I only found a pair on craigslist going for 100 bucks. Definitely out of my budget.

If you insist on not selling it for face value I'll pay 30 bucks for it tops. If you do sell it for facevalue I will love you so much and buy you dinner or something for being awesome enough to do that.

Guest genericinsight
It'd cost me a lot of money to go to Pittsburgh. It's only 40 bucks round trip to do NYC. Also I'd have to back in Philly by 6 am Monday morning to work

Are you using Greyhound? You're overpaying.

www.boltbus.com

or megabus.com

It'd cost me a lot of money to go to Pittsburgh. It's only 40 bucks round trip to do NYC. Also I'd have to back in Philly by 6 am Monday morning to work

www.boltbus.com

or megabus.com

Will look into that maybe. I don't take greyhound. I do the R7 to Trenton and then NJ Transit to Penn Station. If I'm not with someone I know on a bus I tend to get really bad anxiety. Especially since buses always seem to be overcrowded anytime I'm on them.

Guest genericinsight

www.boltbus.com

or megabus.com

Will look into that maybe. I don't take greyhound. I do the R7 to Trenton and then NJ Transit to Penn Station. If I'm not with someone I know on a bus I tend to get really bad anxiety. Especially since buses always seem to be overcrowded anytime I'm on them.

Oh I'm sorry. Also, I tried to take Septa/NJ Transit home from Philly once and it takes way too long. I couldn't do that.

Oh I'm sorry. Also, I tried to take Septa/NJ Transit home from Philly once and it takes way too long. I couldn't do that.

Haha yeah you spend hours on the damn train. I'm stir crazy by the time I get to the city. On the way back its nice cause you can sleep. But if I go to a show I can't take that way back unless I stay the night somewhere since Septa likes to stop running arond midnightish.

Guest genericinsight
I'll be there.....with my uncle. Haha.

lol wut

Your uncle likes Gaslight? In all seriousness, that's awesome.

The Asbury Park show is possible if and only if I can find a place to crash after the show. I wouldn't be able to take the bus home that late.

But still...I'd like to go to the NYC show if at all possible. I already got the day off. I'd rather spend it seeing Gaslight if I'm losing hours at work.