Photos: Jon Snodgrass visitor's band deluxe set an

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

I apologize for the delay on the vinyl, but the good news is that today, we received the vinyl for Jon Snodgrass' debut album, "Visitor's Band". The album is spectacular and everything associated with the Vinyl/CD/Deluxe Set just turned out amazing. I know it is hard to see the specific detail on the shirt, coozie, and pint glass, but let me take quick minute to explain the shirt illustration. Jon Snodgrass had sent Ralph an idea for a shirt design that involved a space ship descending upon the stadium photographed (by Chris Sabo) on Jon's album. The original drawing Ralph drew had a Jon's dog Carlos flying the spaceship and a bunch of Snodgrass glasses flying with wings. Jon asked that since we had Carlos in the shirt design, we should put his other dog Pants and his cat in the drawing too. So when all the back and forth was done, the shirt not only had Jon's two dogs and his cat, but it also has an alien, some flying glasses, and what I guess is Uranus. My favorite shirt design ever!

The deluxe sets and whatever else you might have pre-ordered with it will begin shipping tomorrow. There are a handful of deluxe sets left so make sure you pick one up.