The Loved Ones Tour LP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is still sealed so I cant check it out, im assuming its black , im not a huge fan of this new album though so I dont know if I will ever listen to it, ive loved everything they put out in the past so I thought this album wouldnt be any different, heard the cd in my friends car and just wasnt diggin it as much as their old stuff

what i've found out in years of going to shows, sometimes bands will limit the amount of records sold at a single show so they have more for the rest of the tour dates.

now this is usually only for limited run specialty records, or tour only ones.

so there is probably still a chance to get one if you're seeing them later in the tour, otherwise it would just be unfair...

what i've found out in years of going to shows, sometimes bands will limit the amount of records sold at a single show so they have more for the rest of the tour dates.

now this is usually only for limited run specialty records, or tour only ones.

so there is probably still a chance to get one if you're seeing them later in the tour, otherwise it would just be unfair...

this could be what happened, I just didnt see any left when i went to buy a shirt from gaslight anthem

eddie, would you trade it? I have this, not sure if you have it:

Hot Water Music - 1995 - Finding The Rhythms | No Idea Records | 9th (Grey, 550) w/ Purple 7"

hey I actually have some sort of variant of finding the rhtyms and itd be near impossible to try to collect HWM

I have this tour edition and a green copy and I definitely dont need both, im gonna see if some friends want one of these and if everyoens good ill consider trading it