new manchester orchestra album

I heard a song off of this on the XM indie station (they play it where I work) sounded pretty sick.

I actually haven't heard any of this bands back catalog, loki, (or anyone else) where's a good place to start?

"I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child" is their only full length as far as i know. It's really good, can't wait to hear the new album.

I heard a song off of this on the XM indie station (they play it where I work) sounded pretty sick.

I actually haven't heard any of this bands back catalog, loki, (or anyone else) where's a good place to start?

"I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child" is their only full length as far as i know. It's really good, can't wait to hear the new album.

sweet. will check it out, thanks!

Guest ezduzit

http://justlikeapplesandoranges.blogspot.com/2007/11/im-going-to-upload-every-manchester.html

there's a good place to start

personally i much more of a fan of andy hull's songwriting on their earlier stuff (twelve months is a waste of time, you brainstorm i brainstorm...) but i'm pumped for this

What about "Nobody Sings Anymore"?

According to their wikipedia page, that was never officially released because they say that the band that made that album is completely different from the band that made "I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child" due to a shift in musical styles. Some of the songs from "Nobody Sings Anymore" are on their "You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm..." EP