Protest the Hero Fotress Deluxe Edition???

i have it and it's a lot nicer in terms of packaging (it's a gatefold) but i haven't listened to them and compared. i'd say it would be worth it if it's your only copy or you do the variant thing.. but since you already have it.. it just depends on if you have plenty of money or not a lot of money to spend

i have it and it's a lot nicer in terms of packaging (it's a gatefold) but i haven't listened to them and compared. i'd say it would be worth it if it's your only copy or you do the variant thing.. but since you already have it.. it just depends on if you have plenty of money or not a lot of money to spend

Thanks for the feedback ya'll.

Interpunk and protesthemerch have conflicting information so I'm trying to figure this out. It seems interpunk switched or combined the description on deluxe Fortress and Kezia 180 gram.

Sooooo, any one actually order from interpunk? And obviously, is the Fortress deluxe on 180 gram?

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=163925&

They say there's a green and a purple, with same info. Isn't there some sort of grey/greenish marble that was a hot topic exclusive?

http://protestthemerch.com/viewrelease.php?id=7

No mention of 180 gram. On just blue/green and it looks like a coke bottle sort of color in the pic they have, AND only available in Canada and on their site

And I remember them announcing that the KEZIA had the extended piano stuff that interpunk says about Fortess. Yea sorry, this is ridiculous, I have little faith in Interpunk.

Guest markovianprocess

I lifted this straight from Dead Format, here are some of the pressings of this record. So it looks like there are two different green versions available.

Protest The Hero Fortress, 180 Gram Translucent Green Vinyl 12" 2008 Underground Operations UOPJV001

Protest The Hero Fortress, Dark Blue Swirl 12" 2007 Cobraside CSDLP1121

Protest The Hero Fortress, Black Vinyl 12" 2007 Cobraside CSDLP1121

Protest The Hero Fortress, Blue Swirl 12" 2007 Cobraside CSDLP1121

Protest The Hero Fortress, Clear Vinyl 12" 2007 Cobraside CSDLP1121

Protest The Hero Fortress, Green Swirl 12" 2007 Cobraside CSDLP1121

Protest The Hero Fortress, Purple Vinyl 12" 2007 Cobraside CSDLP1121

I would e-mail Interpunk and ask them if they have the Cobraside pressing or the Underground Operations. If it's the UO, then it's the 180 gram press that Protest The Hero are selling from their webstore.

I've got the 180 gram press, and it was worth every penny.

Hope this helps.

i bought a copy from interpunk. here is what i know:

i ordered purple from the site and the plastic sleeve says purple on it

it is a clear purple with red/blue streaks in it

its a gatefold cover

its definitely a heavier record i'm sure its 180g

the label is Underground Operations UOPJV001

hope that helps