TP/PO: MOCK ORANGE "Captain Love" LP + 7"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

MOCK ORANGE "Captain Love" LP + 7" maroon/red vinyl

MOCK ORANGE "Captain Love" LP + 7" seafoam green w/ cream haze vinyl

MOCK ORANGE "Captain Love" LP + 7" set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SH131-1

Vinyl Collective / Suburban Home Records has teamed up with Wednesday Records to bring you Mock Orange's 2008 masterpiece Captain Love on vinyl. Mock Orange continually raise the bar with every release, and Captain Love has been in regular rotation at our office since we got our hands on it. I always thought that this recorded sounded like it needed to be on vinyl and we are proud to make it a reality. the LP will include the bonus track "Beauty of a Scar" from the U.S. CD release, and if that weren't bonus enough, we have also decided to include a Bonus 7" that contains the two tracks "Mommas & Babies" and "Til the morning" from the Japanese CD release.

Pressing info:

300 pcs - Maroon/Red inside/outside

700 pcs - Seafoam green w/ cream haze

Pre-order the album and you will have a chance of winning a test pressing. Good luck. We are expecting vinyl to ship around the end of April.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Why did only one person respond to this thread so far...?

not sure, this album is amazing.

I might also add that we are doing a digital coupon with this release.

• 5 weeks later...

totally ordered mine the other day... the cream/green sounds too good not to order

in related news... I ordered 2 copies of record play on vinyl from lobster about 6 weeks ago... and it's still not at my doorstep.

wrote them a myspace message and an email, neither of which were responded to.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lobster Records has copies of the Record Play.. however, be ready to hound them with emails before they get off their butts to mail the thing to you. I had to threaten them with a paypal dispute. Nines and Sixes was pressed too. I have their only 7"... a split with the Borgo Pass. I might part with it one day.

The new album they're recording should be incredible.

Can't wait for my copy of Captain Love!!!!

Lobster Records has copies of the Record Play.. however, be ready to hound them with emails before they get off their butts to mail the thing to you. I had to threaten them with a paypal dispute. Nines and Sixes was pressed too. I have their only 7"... a split with the Borgo Pass. I might part with it one day.

Is the 7" clear gold or black?

Is the 7" clear gold or black?

Clear Gold