anyone know this kid, help needed

ok heres the deal. i sold some set it straight records & shirt back in september just before i moved out of my house to philly for awhile. long story short i've been back for awhile now and found out my old landlord had gotten a package returned to that house after the move. i didn't even know about it until last night that she even had it. the return sticker says 'no such street'

i dont have the kids information anymore, i just have this false address and his moms name(i guess) as the reciever. here is all the info i have on him and i would like to get this back to him if i can find him. HELP!

Amy Cowan

27553 Hines Valley Rd

Idaho Falls, ID 83401

if anyone knows him, or knows how to get ahold of him it would be much appreciated!

no, like i said up there that i believe its his mom's name. i vaguely remember him paying through his moms paypal. im trying to find this kid to get his stuff to him.

if he used paypal, the transaction will be listed in your paypal history. might be a pain in the ass to search through but you can probably find an email address to contact.

I think I found his mom here: http://www.winncoop.com/RRFN.htm

Cowan Promoted at American Hereford Association -- Amy Cowan is the new director of youth activities. Most recently, Cowan was the AHA marketing and national shows coordinator. Cowan was raised on an Iowa cattle operation and graduated from South Dakota State University.

no, like i said up there that i believe its his mom's name. i vaguely remember him paying through his moms paypal. im trying to find this kid to get his stuff to him.

if he used paypal, the transaction will be listed in your paypal history. might be a pain in the ass to search through but you can probably find an email address to contact.

unfortunately i had two paypals at the time, while i was trying to get funds transferred around to only have one i think his ended up being on the old account.. so i no longer have to ability to find it. which is also why i never got a paypal claim filed against me, or had contact with him to get it resolved.

I think I found his mom here: http://www.winncoop.com/RRFN.htm

Cowan Promoted at American Hereford Association -- Amy Cowan is the new director of youth activities. Most recently, Cowan was the AHA marketing and national shows coordinator. Cowan was raised on an Iowa cattle operation and graduated from South Dakota State University.

may be, who knows. i will try a few other boards and do some searching. just hoping someone on here might have traded with him or know him somehow