TP/NR Actions Aside, Loose Change, and Till Death

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Actions Aside - Just Another Scar - 7" blue vinyl

Actions Aside - Just Another Scar - 7" green vinyl

Actions Aside - Just Another Scar - 7" red vinyl

Loose Change - S/T - 7" clear vinyl

Till Death - S/T - 7" black vinyl (members of Set Your Goals and Set it Straight)

Till Death - S/T - 7" blue vinyl (members of Set Your Goals and Set it Straight)

Till Death - S/T - 7" grey vinyl (members of Set Your Goals and Set it Straight)

Till Death - S/T - 7" red vinyl (members of Set Your Goals and Set it Straight)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=psr

We just got in the vinyl catalog of Phantom Sound Records. They were kind enough to throw in a test pressing for Actions Aside which you can enter to win by purchasing anything from this label. They were also nice enough to give us their last 5 copies of the Loose Change 7" which features Jade from AFI and Chon from Love Equals Death. Also worth noting is that Till Death features members of Set Your Goals and Set it Straight.

Who from SYG is in that band? I'd get it if they sounded more like SYG haha

JoexSauce the bass player. He's a good dude, and he also has the best looking copy of that record, a 1/1 on white/black/grey splatter. We found it when we were putting the records together. Good times.

-Chris

Here's a small update guys and gals. If you want one of the Actions Aside records on Red I would suggest picking it up asap, I'm down to my last 5 copies and the ones that Virgil has left are all he's going to get. I'm very low on the Actions Aside on blue, as well as the Till Death on Blue, so if you need either of those colors, I wouldn't wait too long.

-Chris