Mcgangbang...

Guest smccown13

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13
i'm shocked and ashamed at how often the phrase "pics or it didn't happen" still needs to happen on this board...
Haha shit. Yeah I'll do my best to snap one of her with McGB in hand next time I'm in.

I will then resign as president and appoint you sir.

We need to start talking dessert hybrids.

Guest smccown13

I did get amazing idea tonight. a "Diet Mcgangbang". A creation using their "healthy options". I'm not really familiar with their healthy options, so I'm going to need some brainstorming.

Guest smccown13
Haha that sounds good, but I'd have to make the salad, I don't think I could eat a McD's salad.

I'm pretty sure that I saw/read that the salads aren't any better for you..because of chemicals and stuff..i can't remember.

All i use to get at taco bell was grande soft tacos...until they got rid of them recently. :'(

They might be off the menu but if you still ask, they'll still make you one. At least at the T-Bell I go to in Cleveland they do!

Yeah that's how it use to be in Springfield too but then i went to order one and the lady said they didn't have them anymore. Maybe she just didn't know what was going on because it seems like it wouldn't be much of a hassle to make one.

They might be off the menu but if you still ask, they'll still make you one. At least at the T-Bell I go to in Cleveland they do!

Yeah that's how it use to be in Springfield too but then i went to order one and the lady said they didn't have them anymore. Maybe she just didn't know what was going on because it seems like it wouldn't be much of a hassle to make one.

That always pissed me off about taco bell.

All of their food is made out of combinations of like the same 5 ingredients, but when you ask them form something thats been "taken off the menu", they look at you like you just asked them for a foodlong sub or something. Like it's so outlandish! ugh.