Mcgangbang...

Guest smccown13

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13

I hate to be blasphemous on the mcgangbang..but isn't mcgangbang an inappropriate name for it? If you are comparing it to sex..it would just be two people. Sorry if I killed the glory.

Guest smccown13
[image]

...so would this be an orgy?

I think it would be. If you wanted to make it a real mcgangbang, you would add the mcchicken in the middle, because it's one type of meat between many others.

Guest smccown13
<3 mcgangbangs

we should start an exclusive vc mcgangbang fan club, the mcgangbangers.

I would love to..but the mcgangbang was the star in my "last week to eat shitty". I guess it's you and dan then. I will still be able to appreciate, but I doubt I will knock anymore back.

Guest drahtuos
<3 mcgangbangs

we should start an exclusive vc mcgangbang fan club, the mcgangbangers.

I would love to..but the mcgangbang was the star in my "last week to eat shitty". I guess it's you and dan then. I will still be able to appreciate, but I doubt I will knock anymore back.

appreciation is enough for inclusion in the mcgangbang fan club, the mcgangbangers! unite!

bobby thought they looked delicious, he may be interested in joining.

a sig banner needs to be made, pronto.

Guest smccown13

appreciation is enough for inclusion in the mcgangbang fan club, the mcgangbangers! unite!

bobby thought they looked delicious, he may be interested in joining.

a sig banner needs to be made, pronto.

I mean, I'm fat and I brought the message of the mcgangbang to the vc community, so I get some sort of props. I have no photoshop skill, but a sig would be neat. VC Mcgangbangers or Team Mcgangbang?

Guest drahtuos

the mcgangbangers, the official vc mcgangbang fan club should be the official title with you scott m. as president/leader of the mcgangbangers. how does that sound?

Guest smccown13
the mcgangbangers, the official vc mcgangbang fan club should be the official title with you scott m. as president/leader of the mcgangbangers. how does that sound?

Sounds great. Temporary sigs?

Guest drahtuos

i got some ms paint/google picassa skill, i'll work on one tomorrow unless someone else wants to make the sig. either way, can you say legendary?

Guest smccown13
does it count if not all the bread is on there?

and what about the breakfast gangbang...because you can get that fried chicken around here

Oh no..you can remove bread. there are variants..and I haven't even considered the breakfast menu..this could be a revolution..