ISIS - 5/25 update: USA tour and more...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i better be able to get one of the prints for the cleveland date. i'm gonna end up blowing so much money at this show!

If you happen to have enough flow for an extra print, let me know. I'd pay you for it.

depending on how expensive they are i can probably grab two. so far everyone that's been to a show has said they didn't have any prints though i think so hopefully they have some when i see them. there's a few from this tour i would definitely want to pick up

Update from Broken Press:

Sunday, May 31, 2009

UPDATED ISIS TOUR POSTER SERIES 2009:

JUSTIN BARTLETT

May 15 -The Casbah San Diego, California w/ Tombs

May 16 -The Clubhouse Tempe, California w/ Tombs

May 17 - Launchpad Albuquerque, New Mexico w/ Tombs

MACKIE OSBORNE

May 25 -The Social Orlando, Florida

May 26 -Common Grounds (Formerly Covered Dish) Gainesville, Florida

May 27 -Jack Rabbits Jacksonville, Florida

SELDON HUNT

Jun 2 -The Fillmore New York at Irving Plaza New York, New York

Jun 3 -Theater Of Living Arts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

FAITH COLOCCIA

Jun 4 -Pearl Street Northampton, Massachusetts

Jun 5 -Paradise Rock Club Boston, Massachusetts

MATT TERICH

Jun 6 -The National Montreal, Quebec

Jun 7 -Phoenix Concert Theater Toronto, Ontario

DEREK HESS

Jun 9 -Grog Shop Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 10 -20th Century Theatre Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 11 -Small’s Detroit, Michigan

ADAM JONES

Jun 12 -The Bottom Lounge Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 - Triple Rock Minneapolis,MN

STEPHEN KASNER

Jun 15 -Bluebird Theater Denver, Colorado

Jun 16 -Club Sound (Formerly Brick’s) Salt Lake City, Utah

ANDREW CRAWSHAW/BROKEN PRESS

Jun 18 Hawthorne Theater Portland, Oregon

Jun 19 Commodore Ballroom Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 20 Neumo’s Seattle, Washington

DAVID D'ANDREA

Jun 22 -The Blank Club San Jose, California

Jun 23 -Great American Music Hall San Francisco, California

TOM NEELY

Jun 24 Henry Fonda Theater Los Angeles, California

I just posted the limited package deal for the posters I'm publishing for the series. This includes 1 of each poster from every artist except Matt Terich, Derek Hess and David D'Andrea, 1 variant print and a random test print for only $150 + $10 shipping. these will be shipped after the last show on the tour. Prints will also be available individually through myself, and directly from the band at the shows.

http://brokenpressdesign.bigcartel.com/

Andy is a stand-up guy...I am sure there is a reason for there not being a TX one. Once I find out, I'll let you know Alan. Ok dude?

i would appreciate it Juan, i'm just irritated as i wanted another ISIS poster of a show that i had been to, to get framed and hang up to my other one, all the show posters i've had framed are shows that i personally went to, and i was really stoked to get one for this tour. i was checking his web site a couple of times a day, i was into buying it i was into tracking it down. and it just bums me out that it fell through for whatever reason. although i can probally surmise the reason it was scrapped was because the shows already happened, and why waste money on promoting shows that had already happened. in any case, i'm just a little bummed seeing as how some of the prints were cool enough to pick up on their own, but now i'm just not gonna buy any cause of this.

/end rant.

Silent gods- sorry to disappoint you with this series and not having a TX poster. There is a poster that Jared/Mexican Chocolate Design made for the Dallas show. There ended up not being posters for a bunch of shows for this series. It was entirely beyond my control. I've been scrambling to organize both this and the Wolves In The Throne Room series. The gaps are largely due to timing issues for the artists involved. ISIS asked me to work with a particular list of artists and I tried to arrange it so it would work best for all the artists involved. The TX leg of the tour was confirmed and then we had to switch it up for multiple reasons. Anyway, my apologies again. It bums me out too when these series' are organized and there's no poster for the show I went too.

Thanks for all you efforts in promoting this series on this message board I really appreciate it. I've been busting my ass to put this whole thing together (and print 90% of the posters by hand) I'm just glad people are into it so far.

Andy is a stand-up guy...I am sure there is a reason for there not being a TX one. Once I find out, I'll let you know Alan. Ok dude?

i would appreciate it Juan, i'm just irritated as i wanted another ISIS poster of a show that i had been to, to get framed and hang up to my other one, all the show posters i've had framed are shows that i personally went to, and i was really stoked to get one for this tour. i was checking his web site a couple of times a day, i was into buying it i was into tracking it down. and it just bums me out that it fell through for whatever reason. although i can probally surmise the reason it was scrapped was because the shows already happened, and why waste money on promoting shows that had already happened. in any case, i'm just a little bummed seeing as how some of the prints were cool enough to pick up on their own, but now i'm just not gonna buy any cause of this.

/end rant.

Silent gods- sorry to disappoint you with this series and not having a TX poster. There is a poster that Jared/Mexican Chocolate Design made for the Dallas show. There ended up not being posters for a bunch of shows for this series. It was entirely beyond my control. I've been scrambling to organize both this and the Wolves In The Throne Room series. The gaps are largely due to timing issues for the artists involved. ISIS asked me to work with a particular list of artists and I tried to arrange it so it would work best for all the artists involved. The TX leg of the tour was confirmed and then we had to switch it up for multiple reasons. Anyway, my apologies again. It bums me out too when these series' are organized and there's no poster for the show I went too.

Thanks for all you efforts in promoting this series on this message board I really appreciate it. I've been busting my ass to put this whole thing together (and print 90% of the posters by hand) I'm just glad people are into it so far.

/end rant.

answer is appreciated, not a lot of dudes would come here and provide an answer to a question like i asked.

you're a stand up dude in my book.

thanks guys...

I've been busting my ass to pull this thing off so I'd hate to see anyone bummed out about it. In the future we're going to get organizing sooner. This was a somewhat last minute decision to do this and it's only the second series I've put together (both happen to be for tours at the same exact time, it's been a daunting task.)

As far as the posters at the shows go. The band will have around 40 copies of each poster available. Chances are there won't be any leftovers from previous shows on the tour, but you never know. I've been trying to make the posters I'm publishing available on my site as quickly after the shows as I can. I believe D'Andrea, Terich and Hess will all have copies available online as well.

hope all that info. helps. Thanks for spreading the word guys. I'm hoping this continues to go as smoothly as possible.

THIS SHOW KILLED.........I was looking for ya Preston but shit it was crazy packed I could not believe how many people. Scored new Pelican and a Hunt Print stoked to see the prints there they also had the FL one and another one not sure which it was though. So I guess for those that missed out hit up somebody at one of the later dates because I guess they are selling each print as they get that at everyshow

Guest kevinb

Anyone going to Cleveland Tuesday ? I really hope I don't have to work or I'll be flooring it to Cleveland strait after work.

I don't get out till 7:30 but it's about an hour drive for me to get to Cleveland heights, and plus I'm gonna change while driving, that is always fun.