Good Luck "Into Lake Griffy" colors?

NIR 248 - GOOD LUCK "Into Lake Griffy" LP/CD

1st Pressing: Blue Mix, Clear Green Mix, Milky, Gray/Blue Mix, Brown Mix, Dark Opaque Green Mix, Yellow MIx, Raspberry Mix (3/6/2009)

CD is self-released by the band. 450 LPs Total made. Band took 130 before we could check the colors. There may be more colors if you buy direct from the band, let us know!

[image]

What would you say this one is? Dark opaque green mix? Looks pretty light though.

Milky.

This is actually my guess. Albeit, yours looks a tinge darker than the one in the top left of the pic I posted. But pretty sure that's Milky. My roommate has one that is just a hair lighter. Depends on the lighting of the picture I think, to be honest. Who knows. Just opinions right? I love that color either way. It came out so nice. Everything about this record is amazing. I've been drooling over it for a while now.

Minty that HAS to be the one from the picture. Creeeeeeeeepy.

This band is FAR from scary. This might be the HAPPIEST record of the summer.

Yeah saw these guys play baltimore a good handful of months back and totally melted my face off with raw hot sugar honey. Get yo' saccharine on.

I only wish they'd put another album out soon :-|