Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything To Nothing?

Whaaaaaaat? Where did you get this??

There's a record store near my job that doesn't really price everything correctly.Found this for 8 bucks.

The place is awesome,here are some other records I found there.

1)Ted Leo:The Tyranny of Distance ,Hearts Of Oak,Shake The Sheets ($7 Each:In Wrap)

2)Modest Mouse:Good News ($15)

3)Social Distortion:Mommy's Little Monster (1st Press $25)

4)Converge:You Fail Me (Black) $12

-juliO!

it's $8 because it's a promo copy. which also explains why and how they sold it a week ahead of the street date. the sticker on the back reads "for promotion only. ownership preserved by Sony. Sale is unlawful." or at least that's what i think it says, the picture is blurry where the sticker is. that store could get in a lot of trouble for selling it ahead of the release date.

but i'm glad its on 180 gram and comes packaged with the CD.

it's $8 because it's a promo copy. which also explains why and how they sold it a week ahead of the street date. the sticker on the back reads "for promotion only. ownership preserved by Sony. Sale is unlawful." or at least that's what i think it says, the picture is blurry where the sticker is. that store could get in a lot of trouble for selling it ahead of the release date.

but i'm glad its on 180 gram and comes packaged with the CD.

yea it was in the used section, given the fact that the store is in the valley near Los Angels industry people trade things in every day so they can buy stuff they really listen to, so maybe a store doesnt know its selling something before release,I remember having the Bright Eyes 4 winds promo cd a two months before release and a month before the leak.Im just happy it was a great find.

-juliO!