HEY MERCEDES unorchestrated limited 12"

I'm down to the last 8 copies and my retail distributor tells me they're only got about the same. For North American residents, Todd Bell's (Braid / Hey Mercedes) label Grand Theft Autumn has very limited stock left also.

THIS WILL NEVER BE REPRESSED. A beautiful 45-rpm 12", hand numbered and limited to just 521 copies. Comes with a free download code.

419x Black / 102x Green Haze

http://hobbledehoyrecords.com

http://grandtheftautumn.com

[image]

I liked the way this band had catalog numbers for their releases and how all the spines on the cds had a similar format. Unfortunately, the catalog number didn't make it to this 12".

It was going too originally. The custom center engraving was suppose to mention the "Hey Mercedes Matrix code" I guess you'd call it, but instead Todd changed it at the last minute...

SIDE A - "HEY MERCEDES 2000-2005"

SIDE B - "ITS BEEN A BLAST!"

The spine is still in a consistent format to the earlier releases however.

I liked the way this band had catalog numbers for their releases and how all the spines on the cds had a similar format. Unfortunately, the catalog number didn't make it to this 12".

It was going too originally. The custom center engraving was suppose to mention the "Hey Mercedes Matrix code" I guess you'd call it, but instead Todd changed it at the last minute...

SIDE A - "HEY MERCEDES 2000-2005"

SIDE B - "ITS BEEN A BLAST!"

The spine is still in a consistent format to the earlier releases however.

Cool. I actually can't afford the second and fourth releases right now. Hope the third gets pressed on a 12".

EDIT:

I got a copy of Unorchestrated when VC had it.

Edit: VC still has it. Is this different from that one. I believe mine is hand numbered but Im at work

No. Most likely black, but still numbered.

I got a copy of Unorchestrated when VC had it.

Edit: VC still has it. Is this different from that one. I believe mine is hand numbered but Im at work

All of the 521 copies, including the 419x black, were painstakingly hand-number my friend!

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylho....trat ed%22%20LP

i know its cheap as, the problem is that at the moment im so low on funds that i cant afford to buy anything where i already have the music. This is of course really annoying when it comes to collecting vinyl because a lot of the stuff i want i already own on cd. Their are several albums that are about to come out (kevin devine, mewithoutyou, conor oberst etc) that i must get before i can start looking at things i already own...*sigh*