Wanted: New Found Glory / Shai Hulud tour split 7"

jhulud

Were you at the Revolution show?

I was supposed to go...to see Hulud and also interview SYG for Mammoth Press...but work got in the way and I had to go to Tampa most of the week.

I was there. Shai Hulud performed great, but they had the worst sound of the night. Stage right guitar was barely audible. I wish I'd known you needed one of these, I would have picked it up for you.

it's 250 blue and 250 green. Juan, they had em at philly on saturday so they should have them at the rest of the dates too!

way to offer to get me one!

limited to 1 per person, and even though i waited outside the troc in line before doors for like 1/2 hr, i got the last copy from the table. you know if there were more i would have hooked you up!

they are still selling them throughout the tour as far as I know, at least they were saturday night in philly

hey dude! did your copy make it through the set safely?

Yea, before SYG started that girls dad that was talking to me in line took it and held onto it for me. It was a little weird but a nice gesture nonetheless.

way to offer to get me one!

limited to 1 per person, and even though i waited outside the troc in line before doors for like 1/2 hr, i got the last copy from the table. you know if there were more i would have hooked you up!

so what you're saying is that you're going to sell me yours at face value? that is super cool of you!

so what you're saying is that you're going to sell me yours at face value? that is super cool of you!

:P

• 2 weeks later...