WTB: Gunmoll - Board Of Rejection

twelvetwenty

i had an extra on blue that i traded to noeffenidea but now the dude seems to have gone awol along with my records. hrm

Nope hes just been super busy I talk to the kid everyday what did you trade for when I call him ill just let him know you did not get your shit and I am sure it is either in the mail already or he will send it out right away cuz hes the shit

oh ok cool. he said it got returned to him. i just havent heard back since. im sure its coming. was board of rejection on gold

Yea for some reason all his international stuff keeps getting returned and then the second time arrives fine really sucks for him because he has been having to pay shipping twice......when I talk to him I will let him know you havent gotten it yet and see if he knows anything other then the fact that he sent it again

Guest afsdan
i had an extra on blue that i traded to noeffenidea but now the dude seems to have gone awol along with my records. hrm

Nope hes just been super busy I talk to the kid everyday what did you trade for when I call him ill just let him know you did not get your shit and I am sure it is either in the mail already or he will send it out right away cuz hes the shit

I back Luke. The dude rules. Even if he's a little slow, I can understand being a busy person. He always keeps you up to date.