coalesce give them rope question

I have one of these too Nick over a DF sold it to me and said basically this The first batch of these were in regular covers and then 300 covers got destroyed by water which were then made into the Burlap Sack edition then sometime after that Edison found a couple of regular covers and #'d them and that is what you have in your hands as far as I know...............I would PM Ohip Pride though to find out for sure he is the guy who did there Disco and knows everything about them

These came out sometime last year. Here's a direct quote from the dude at Very Distro:

"Don't know if anyone cares, but I whipped some of these up, since I literally fell over a box running around today and realized what these were. If you order one, thanks!

http://www.verydistro.com/moreinfo.aspx?id=24106

In this new age of technology, and impatience. I decided to make up some of these and see how they do. Here are the last copies (that I can find for now) of the original COALESCE "Give Them Rope She Said" LP on Edison Records. Packaged along with these LP's you will get a poster, and "Give Them Rope She Said v.2" CD repress. In all, that's an original COALESCE LP+CD+Poster for 11.98. There are only 30 of these. If you're new to COALESCE, read this: The first word that comes to mind when someone mentions Coalesce is "brutal". No one band has captured the pure crushing power, chaos, and skillful musicianship like Coalesce has. Their legacy has left behind a trail of destroyed equipment, torn vocal chords, and an uncompromising pursuit to achieve true legendary status. Their legendary debut full-length, now back in print for the first time in nearly 4 years. Remastered and complete new artwork - the way it was truly meant to be realized. "