Want: Jawbreaker morton salt small

staticpain

Im actually wearing mine today :)

there was reprints on ebay. probably bootlegs. They were black shirts with only white ink.

Yeah, those suck. Someone needs to bootleg it full color.

I've got my original from the tour, it's single color, yellow ink on a green shirt.

Everything else looks like bootlegs.

I got one on blue, with full color,Im sure it a bootleg but its the best fitting shirt I have, I paid 20 for it at Headline Records in Hollywood.I'll pick it up for you if you're interested, I'll post a full pic of it when I get home if you want.

if they have a large, let me know (and pick it up for me!)

I got one on blue, with full color,Im sure it a bootleg but its the best fitting shirt I have, I paid 20 for it at Headline Records in Hollywood.I'll pick it up for you if you're interested, I'll post a full pic of it when I get home if you want.

if they have a large, let me know (and pick it up for me!)

Mine is a large so Im sure they have it,

I want this, but I'd rather spend like 15ppd on it, not 20 or more. someone really should bootleg this

I'm not the one selling them so I can't work with the price. Someone should sell these in a shop I'll ask if I can get info on who makes the shirt

I am so into this, would it be 20 ppd?

like the last post said the shirt was 20 after taxes, I would have to go into Hollywood and get the shirt for you guys I don't care about gas and what not (what are favors for?) but I think the ship would be like a buck or two right?

-juliO!

$3-4 for shipping, actually.. and I'm bummed they didn't use the jawbreaker logo - iinstead they just used live arial bold font and made some of the letters crooked :(