ATTN: Metal Dudes(Withered content)

I really want to order a record from Hypertension but after shipping it will cost me almost $50 for a single LP! Was anyone else here going to order the new Withered LP? I want it on colored but it says it's only available through the website. I'd love to find a cheaper way to obtain this record but if nothing else if anyone else wants to order it we could combine an order.

Shipping 1 lp is $22

Shipping 3 lp's is $35

If three guys each got one and we added in an extra like $4 total to ship the other two guys their records it would come out to each of us paying like $13 instead of $22. We could ship them to my house and once they arrive I could send the other fellows theirs via media mail.

Total with shipping would end up being about $35. $15 cheaper then ordering it by yourself!

Confusing but if you are into this respond here or shoot me a PM.

Actually, I think I'll have to pass, trying to save money at the moment.

Maybe I can grab one when they open for Mayhem next month. They probably won't have them, though.

Ditto.

I would be down for this under any normal circumstances.

Trying to solicit a group buy for metal dudes the week before MDF is bad timing ;) Need to save my funds

Those that ordered direct from Hyper Tension got them in already. I really can't say enough about how great the label and Ralf are. Ralf answered all my questions promptly and I don't think it took more then 4 or 5 days to get them from Belgium.

As for the record, if you are thinking about buying it but aren't sure I can't recommend this enough. It's seriously great stuff. I think they have a myspace or something. Go check out some songs and then track this record down. A must buy for sure!