WANT: Alkaline Trio Records

dutchrudder

you took the words right outta my mouth

Since people usually post the things they want, not what they have, people skim your supposed list and offer you those records. You might want to change the list of haves to a list of wants.

the list of things i want is much longer than the list of things i have so that would be stupid to post all that shit

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alkaline-Trio-SunDials-7-EP-rare_W0QQitemZ320373730483QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vi nyl?hash=item4a97c32cb3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

dammit, i was hoping nobody would see that

whoever wins it let me know

Since people usually post the things they want, not what they have, people skim your supposed list and offer you those records. You might want to change the list of haves to a list of wants.

the list of things i want is much longer than the list of things i have so that would be stupid to post all that shit

Forget how you'll be more likely to get what you're looking for or posting a small swath of what you want as opposed to a gigantic list. And do you really think people who have been at the Alkaline Trio collecting for a while are going to miss an eBay auction? :)

Forget how you'll be more likely to get what you're looking for or posting a small swath of what you want as opposed to a gigantic list. And do you really think people who have been at the Alkaline Trio collecting for a while are going to miss an eBay auction? :)

well, theres a thing called sarcasm, you should look into it

oh and thanks to everyone who posted on here, i'll try as hard as i can to buy your stuff, thanks