Mounting Images in Roxio Toast?

Anyone familiar with this program? I'm trying to install a file and the instructions are to

"To install the Sims 2 mount the image with ROXIO TOAST (Utilities>Mount Disc Image)and 2 disc images should appear mounted on your desktop the first one is called The Sims 2- Pac and the second one is called The Sims 2 - Packed by sveinjar you want to drag the files from the second disc to somewhere on your hard drive and PRESTO YOU NOW HAVE THE SIMS 2 NO ***** NEEDED!To play just find the folder called the sims 2 on your hard drive and double click the icon inside the folder!}"

I have no idea what i am doing.

Still nothing. I download six parts for the sims 2 and i got the first one to unrar and then the other 5 said they werent supported. But after the first one was open i had a folder called "Sims 2" on my desktop and the sims 2 logo was in there and all the normal things that would suggest it was installed. However when i double click that logo it does nothing. This is frustrating the hell out of me haha

You can usually rename *.toast images to *.iso and mount with disk utility. If that doesn't work, get Toast (http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/toast/titanium/overview.html) and when you install and run it the first time, be sure to install the "Mount It" option. Then simply right click the *.toast image and go to More>Mount It (if you're using OS 10.5 and higher. In lower versions, it will be right in the right click menu). Let me know if this helps.